We take customer privacy seriously and will endeavour to be respectful of your privacy regarding any information provided to Ageless Beauty.
At Ageless Beauty we want to be transparent about why we need the personal details we request when you engage with us and how we will use them.
Ageless Beauty is committed to protecting the personal data that we collect and process about you. We aim to be clear and transparent and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect. We do this by ensuring you are provided with an explanation about how Ageless Beauty collects and processes the information you provide us with, or that we collect about you, whether online, via phone, email, in letters or in any other correspondence or from third parties.
We collect and use personal data to ensure that we can manage our relationships with our clients, and to better understand how we can meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Please read this policy carefully, along with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in this policy, to understand how we collect, use and store your personal information.
- Who we are
2. Where Ageless Beauty collects its information from
3. What information Ageless Beauty may collect about you
4. How Ageless Beauty will use the information we collect
5. How Ageless Beauty will update your information
6. Where Ageless Beauty will disclose your details to anyone else
7. How to access, correct or delete your information
8. How we keep your data safe
9. How long we store your data for
10. Contacting us
11. Further information
We may update this policy from time to time without notice to you, so please check it regularly.
- Who we are
Ageless Beauty – Ageless beauty, a beauty salon established in 2000 by Angela Tolley and her team of highly trained therapists who continually offer a vast selection of essential and specialised treatments for both men and women in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The salon is licensed with Greenwich council and registered with British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC)
- Where do we collect information from?
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us
- Ageless Beauty may obtain personal information from you when, for example, you complete an online form to register information for Beauty treatments
Information from Third Parties
Information we get from your use of our website and services
- We collect information about the services you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on YouTube, visit our websites or view and interact with our ads and content.
Information in the public domain
- We may obtain some information from publicly available sources such as Companies House, newspaper articles or open postings on social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn and the internet.
- What information do we collect?
The types of personal information that Ageless Beauty collects may include:
- Your title, name and D.O.B
- Your business contact details (address, email, phone number);
- Your business and professional activities and employment details;
- Contact preferences;
- Media articles about you;
- What might we do with your information?
When you have registered we will mainly use your information to:
- Provide you with the services, products or information that you asked for, as well as information about other services, products or information we think might interest you where you have consented to being contacted;
- Keep a record of your relationship with us and record the contact we have with you; and,
- Ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted.
Tools may be used to improve the effectiveness of Ageless Beauty communications with you, including tracking whether you open the emails we send you and which links you click within a message.
- How we update your information
We review our records to ensure your data is as accurate as possible and always appreciate it if you let us know if your contact details change. It is important that we keep your personal data as up to date as possible, so we may contact you from time to time to confirm this.
- Who might we share your information with?
We are committed to protecting your data and therefore it will never be disclosed or sold to external organisations.
- How to access, correct or delete your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email the manager or write to us at The Manager, Ageless Beauty 148 Trafalgar Road, London. SE10 9TZ
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
If you do not want to remain on Ageless Beauty database and would like us to remove your name from our database, please contact us to let us know. Please address all your requests, by email or mail, to the manager. To help us locate any personal information about you (or in case we need to get in touch with you to obtain further information to help us locate your records) please include your full name, address and telephone number with your request.
- How we keep your data safe
We aim to ensure that there are appropriate, physical, technical and managerial controls in place to protect any personal information you may provide to us and our network is protected and monitored. Within our offices all of our staff receive training on handling data securely.
Despite all of our precautions no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, whilst we will always strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and so wish to draw your attention that you do so at your own risk.
- How long we store your data for
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity and for the performance of our work for you. If you request that we stop working for you, we will keep a record of your contact details and appropriate information to enable us to comply with your request not to be contacted by us, we won’t keep any information that we don’t need.
- Contacting us
If you have any queries about this policy or any complaints with regard to the administration of the policy please contact the manager on 020 8853 4444 or
- Further information
The laws governing how your personal data can be used are:
- General Data Protection Regulation 2016
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk to find out more or report a concern. They are the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals. We work with them to make sure that we collect, store and use your information appropriately and don’t do anything you wouldn’t expect us to.